[DFW.pm] Hackathon Proving Runs Now

Tom Metro tmetro+dfw-pm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 15:49:43 PST 2014

John Dexter wrote:
> Would it be possible to get links to all of the github repos...

The info is in the leaderboard spreadsheet, which is public, but may not
be easy to find.

Here's what we have (IRC handle in parentheses):

Tim King (TimK)
https://github.com/JTimothyKing/Data-Dedup

Reini Urban (rurban)
https://github.com/rurban/App-finddups-bloom

Joel Berger (jberger)
https://github.com/jberger/DeDuperizer

Yanick Champoux (yanick)
https://github.com/yanick/dfw-contest/blob/master/dedup.pl

(I hope I'm assuming correctly that these authors don't mind these links
being shared publicly, given they published them in public repositories.)

Joakim Lagerqvist (Jokke) and Bruce Gray (Util) submitted code directly,
rather than providing a URL to a repository.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
The Perl Shop, Newton, MA, USA