[DFW.pm] And now a word from our sponsor (really!)

Tom Metro tmetro+dfw-pm at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:53:56 PST 2014

Yanick Champoux wrote:
> Tommy Butler wrote:
>> I'd like to thank The Perl Shop for sponsoring our hackathon competition.
>
> That's awfully nice of them. Thanks, Perl Shop! :-)

You're most welcome.

We're happy to assist with events like this that help raise the stature
and awareness of Perl. We're just playing a small part. The real credit
goes to Tommy and John for conceiving of the contest, doing most of the
work to execute it, and providing the server and venue.

I'm looking forward to the competition.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro