[DFW.pm] Meeting tomorrow night!

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue Feb 11 13:40:51 PST 2014

Our monthly meeting is tomorrow night!  We're going to be at the same
place at the same time (see below) and we'll be checking out the
laser-cut trophies we made/are making for the winners of last month's
hackathon (they look amazing).  The meeting will be an open discussion
about our experiences hosting the event, and about back-to-basics Perl
for newbies.  After that we'll adjourn for food and drinks at a
yet-to-be-decided-upon local eatery.  It's going to be a fun time.

Mark your calendar!

/*Meeting info:*/

    This will be followed up with a Google hangout invitation tomorrow
    so you can attend from home (or space) in case you can't make it to
    the meeting.

    Dallas Makerspace building at:
    2995 Ladybird Lane, Dallas, TX
    www.dallasmakerspace.org
    (214)699-6537

--
Tommy Butler and John Fields, DFW Perl Mongers