[DFW.pm] I <3 Perl bumper sticker

Matthew Musgrove mr.muskrat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:23:31 PDT 2013

Yesterday evening as I was sitting in the left lane of westbound Gateway Dr
on the eastern side of 161, I spotted a small, black car in the right lane
with bloody hands and feet sticking out of the trunk. As the car pulled
ahead, I noticed it also had a I <3 Perl bumper sticker (black text, red
heart). Sadly, I could not follow this individual to give them a thumbs up,
head nod or other sign of approval. If the driver of said vehicle is
reading this message, you can feel good about placing said bumper sticker
on your ride (and showing your love of Halloween which is what got my
attention in the first place).

Matt