[DFW.pm] Is Perl Like Shell Script?

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Mon Oct 28 16:05:04 PDT 2013

Just for fun I turned my 22*** line IRC greeter bot into a 52 line IRC
spellchecker bot (screenshot below).

This bot is currently logged into irc.perl.org taking requests in the
#bot-test channel.

Like greeter bot, spellchecker bot is in the DFW Perl Mongers irc bot
repo on github.
<https://github.com/dfwperl/dfwbot/blob/master/dfw_spellerbot.pl>
/***line counts do not include comment lines/

--Tommy Butler