[DFW.pm] Is Perl Like Shell Script?

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 10:00:14 PDT 2013

Shaun, Net::IRC is deprecated. I KNOW!  Says try Bot::BasicBot

Alex, look at this BasicBot page and let us know how difficult it looks!
Not very compared to BASHing it out. :)

http://blog.rajatpandit.com/2008/02/25/writing-an-irc-bot/

Writing an IRC bot from scratch in the next Monger meeting sounds like
fun.  We can review the random password generator code progress too. What
say Ye?  (Futurama Bot reference... Hehehe)