[DFW.pm] Is Perl Like Shell Script?

Tommy Butler masterbucket at internetalias.net
Sun Oct 20 09:30:40 PDT 2013

We hold Perl Mongers on the second Wednesday of each month, so we will meet next on 11/13/13.  It generally works out to be somewhere around the hump day of each month ;-)

The IRC bot script that's being discussed sounds like lots of fun!

-- Tommy Butler

Sent from my Android phone with K-@ Mail. Please excuse my brevity.