[DFW.pm] Hi!

A.J. Maurin coyo at darkdna.net
Wed Oct 16 23:46:29 PDT 2013

I am a born and bred Texan and Dallasian.

I was born right here in the maternity auditorium at medical city at
4:44 PM.

I'm native here, so I'm probably staying quite awhile.

Ah! Dallas Makerspace! Yet another excuse to budget money for that. ; )

I'll need to visit next thursday.

I'm kinda nervous.

retrieved from http://dallasmakerspace.org/visit/ at 10/17/13