[DFW.pm] Update on our collaborative git/catalyst project "SpamMeNot"

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Wed Mar 27 16:02:28 PDT 2013

SpamMeNot mail server-- now with internationalized domain name
support/resolution and IPV6!  (changes not yet committed to github, but
eh, it made my inner nerd excited so I thought I'd say so).  Commit
forthcoming.

$ nc 0 20202
220 Hello ::ffff:127.0.0.1 - This is a SpamMeNot server.  We won't be
accepting junk mail today.
HELO müller.com
250 hello 212.97.133.140
QUIT
221 Bye

Note the above conversation is not RFC-compliant, but I'm workin on that.

--Tommy Butler