[DFW.pm] July Mongers in On! Wed night!

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 19:46:50 PDT 2013

It is Hump Day yet again, and we are going to talk about our YAPC
experiences - and why you should go if you haven't been to at least one yet.

The code section of our meeting will cover regex, or regular expressions.
 Every language that has them copied it from Perl, so next time you hear
who-uses-perl-anymore just ask them if they still use regex in their code!
 As always the Perl community doesn't rest on it's laurels so check out the
current state of regex fun, it's got some neat stuff recently added!

Afterwards I expect we will hit the Wild Turkey for burgers, fajitas,
Tilapia, etc. and they do serve beer if you are feeling it.

Come on out to the Dallas Makerspace and make it over your hump in style. :)