[DFW.pm] do we have any perlmonks?

Clement Cervenka cjcervenka at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 14:40:54 PST 2013

Hi, I've just finished this list, throught that you might want to
plan ahead (no meeting,start saving money) now its all sequals
for the movies, an consoles boxs as well, note ps4 & xboy 4 are
hi res & 3d res & video steading (netflixs etc) WEIGHT FOR IT,
PS4 MIGHT GO ONLINE, NO FREEBIES ;)) EVEN BETTER, AT NOT BEING
BACKWARDS COMPATABLE WITH EARLY DISCS LOL, LOL

Feb 14 A Good Day To Die Hard-5
March 29 GI Joe-Retaliation-2
May 3 Iron Man-3
17 Star Trek-Into Darkness-12
24 Fast & Furious-6
Hangover-3
Pirates Of The Caribbean-5
June 14 Man Of Steel-7
21 Monsters University-2
July 3 The Long Ranger
Despicable Me-2
26 The Wolverine-6
31 The Smurfs-2
Aug 9 Robo Cop
16 Percy Jackson-Sea Of Monsters-2
Oct 25 Paranormal Activity-5
Nov 8 Thor:The Dark World-2
22 The Hunger Games-Catching Fire-2
Dec 13 The Hobbit-The Desolation Of Smaug-2
20 Muppets Movie
20 Anchorman:The Legend Continues (Ron Burgundy)-2
25 Jack Ryan (Bourne Legacy)-5

Grand Theft Auto-5
MechWarrior Tactics
The Sims 3:Island Paradise
The Sims 3:University Life
Final Fantasy XIV Online-14
Star Craft 2:Legacy Of The Void-2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6:Patriots-6
February 19 Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance
March 5 SimCity
Tomb Raider
God of War:Ascension
Star Craft 2:Heart Of The Swarm-2
Gears Of War:Judgment
Resident Evil-6
May 21Resident Evil:Revelations
August 20 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell:Blacklist

Wii U Panorama View
Nintendo’s Game Boy Advance Console
Xbox 720-4 (Microsoft's Internal Codename Is Durango/Kryptos)
Playstation-PS-4 ( Sony’s Internal Codename Is Orbis/Thebes)
(Sony's E3 2013 Press Conference In Los Angeles Between 11-13 June 2013)