[DFW.pm] Changing colors in a gif using cgi

Matthew Musgrove mr.muskrat at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 14:31:56 PST 2013

Jerry,

You can’t just change a few bytes in an image file and be done with it.  If
you don’t want to use a module, then you’ll need to be well versed in the
various image file formats before you can ever start coding. Otherwise you
won’t know what bits to look for, much less what values to use to get the
change you are interested in.

Matt

Matt