[DFW.pm] Perl Mongers meeting tomorrow night August 14th

Tommy Butler dfwpm at internetalias.net
Tue Aug 13 19:01:27 PDT 2013

Mongers!

Tomorrow night we meet again, our monthly gathering in the name of
Perl.  Tomorrow's meeting will be social only -- no classes or
presentations will be given.  We're going to meet for food and drinks in
the general area where we usually meet up at Dallas Makerspace.

But the meeting place hasn't been established.  We'd like to put it to
the group:/*where would you like to meet?
*/
Some suggestions so far: Torchy's Tacos / The Wild Turkey

Also today we'd like to wish our fellow monger and Perl legend Patrick
Michaud a very happy birthday.

--
Tommy Butler