[DFW.pm] in dallas for a short time

John Fields wigthft at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 14:01:20 PDT 2012

Next scheduled meeting is 13 days away, Tues Nov 13.

If you won't be here for two more weeks, we could always get a drink somewhere to welcome you to Dallas properly. :)

Also I run an Open Source meetup which will be this Sat morning, if that fits in your schedule.
We always go have lunch afterwards and geek out, no cost, more than welcome.
http://dallasmakerspace.org/blog/calendar/

John Fields
469-688-7726 Cell