[DFW.pm] hello, meetings?

ashley willis ashley.github at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 23:41:56 PDT 2012

hi, i'm ashley. i live up in the sherman area. i currently work remote as
an email migration engineer for a company out of buffalo, ny, so far
exclusively in perl. back in 1998 i learned perl from a course called
"unix, perl, and cgi" at TAMUCC (/waves at Pm), and outside of that and the
books "learning perl", "programming perl", and "perl cookbook" i bought
back then, never really learned much more about perl until recently, and
i'm modernizing my knowledge. i was also doing a lot of work on the android
email client k-9 (in java) until i got my current job, but i've been
spending my free time recently refreshing and improving my perl.

also, am i to understand that there's a meeting this thusday night
(tonight) somewhere?

-ashley