[DFW.pm] Software Freedom Day coming on Sep 17

Steve Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Wed Jul 27 11:45:26 PDT 2011

It's that time of year again. Software Freedom Day 2011 will be on
September 17. We're hosting it at Dallas Makerspace again this year. In
2010 we managed to host the biggest SFD event ever in Dallas. We're
hoping for an even bigger event this year.

Last year Nick Perez gave a nice talk on the State of Perl 6. I guess he
may be giving that talk at a SFD event in Amsterdam this year - so is
anyone else up for coming out and doing a short presentation on Perl for
us this year?

-Steve