[DFW.pm] Perl Programming position in Dallas

kevin kbrannen at pwhome.com
Tue Jan 18 14:30:59 PST 2011

I fully agree with Larry on this, he just beat me to posting first. :)
Especially given the current economy, as long as the job requires Perl,
is local, and it's clear who to contact so as to take any other
communication offline -- I'd say please post the job here before sending
it to a more generic site.

Kevin