[DFW.pm] Perl Programming position in Dallas

Matt Musgrove MMusgrove at efjohnson.com
Tue Jan 18 09:16:17 PST 2011

Colin's policy has always been that head hunters are not welcome and direct hire postings are only okay if coming from an active group member; so no joining the group just to send a posting. (The line has always been a little fuzzy when the company a regular poster works for insists on using a recruiting firm as a normal means of doing hires.)

Honestly, I think we should have a separate group for job postings since many people still don't know about http://jobs.perl.org.

Matt