[DCPM] New media / ICT group in devon/cornwall ?

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 02:49:04 PDT 2009

Hi people,

I'm a member of several regional groups related to tech and new media,
like underscore.org.uk, the LUG and perl mongers - but there doesn't
seem to be anything equivilent to Brighton Farm or Underscore in the
region - we've only got "Digial Peninsula Network" which is 100 quid
for basic membership and doesn't seem very active at all outside
penzance.

So would anybody else be interested, or know somebody who would be
interested - it would be the usual thing - mailing list, wiki and
occasional drink - punting freelance work, discussing why IE sucks,
tips, tricks and whining about clients, etc.

Cheers,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena, BSc Hons