[DCPM] oi you lot! social meet! in Totnes! Soon!

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:31:16 PST 2006

Right,

I just noticed the response to the other thread I started, which means
that we should easily get a half dozen mongers.

My plan is to fix a date that I know myself and matt can make, and
then announce it on the list, which will probably be in the next few
weeks.

The meeting will almost certainly be in totnes, as that would make it
easier to get to by train, but if there is a spectacularly good pub
closer to the A38, I'd be prepared to pick some people up from totnes
station and take them there if somebody else will drop them back.

cheers,

A.