[DCPM] [offtopic] anybody want a cheap car (diesel fiesta)

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 04:22:20 PST 2006

Hello you wonderful linux people,

I'm trying to sell my car sharpish and thought I'd give you a chance
to buy it a couple of hundred quid cheaper than the price in the paper
because I know you'll give it a nice home.

Anyway in case you're still reading, it's a silver 1993/4 fiesta with
123,000 miles on the clock, and 4 brand new (november) goodyear tyres
- great condition, runs very nicely, ideal first car.

Photo's available on request or you can see it in autotrader or west
briton advertised at 595, but I'll offer it to anybody here for about
400 quid.

cheers,

A.