[DCPM] Social Meet last night - next social in plymouth

Benjamin A'Lee ben at benalee.co.uk
Fri Feb 17 04:12:37 PST 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 11:57 +0000, Darke, Clive wrote:
> Thanks for organising it.  Aaron missed the Plymouth Uni crowd who
> turned up starving and decamped to Morrison's (did they find it? Are
> they still looking?).  Sorry I had to leave them in the pouring rain.
> Can't suggestion anywhere in Plymouth, but I'll try to attend.

Well, I don't really know many (good) pubs in Plymouth, but I've
forwarded the message to the TermiSoc mailing list on the off-chance
that someone who gets out more than I do can suggest somewhere. :)

We found Morrison's, and by the time we got back it had stopped raining.
Typical...

    Ben

--
Termisoc Tech Officer: <http://termisoc.org/>