[DCPM] London Perl Workshop 2005

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 03:27:49 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we should shortly have a confirmed venue and
date for the London Perl Workshop 2005.

The provisional date is Saturday 26th of August and location likely to
be City University in London. The workshop will be from 10 am to about
6pm with a beginner and advanced track side by side and an hours
lunch.

I am also hoping to organise a maypole hackathon to run alongside or
afterwoods, it would be cool if we could also organise similar social
events before or afterwoods.

Can anybody interested let me know and spread the word when we have a
formal announcement ready.

Cheers,

Aaron