[Detroit-pm] Detroit Perl Mongers Social Meeting?

vansycke at gdls.com vansycke at gdls.com
Sun Jul 29 13:44:17 PDT 2012

Sean,

In looking at your email, I believe you replyied to Jim and myself instead
of sending to the email list.

Don VanSyckel

Sean Millichamp <sean at bruenor.org>
07/27/2012 12:09 PM

James McQuillan <jam at mcquil.com>
cc
vansycke at gdls.com, detroit-pm at pm.org
Subject
Re: [Detroit-pm] Detroit Perl Mongers Social Meeting?

If we are just looking for an office to host in and not a restaurant I can
likely get Secure-24 (in Southfield at Northwestern and Lahser) to host
and provide food (even if it is just pizza) if ePrize is a no-go. We have
plenty of rooms big enough to host the group.

Sean