[Detroit-pm] 3 things

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:28:14 PDT 2007

1) I've been thinking about the call for presentations, and what I
might know well enough to even consider trying to show to others.
Would there be much interest in a beginner-to-intermediate
presentation on regex (regular expressions)? If so, I think I can put
something together in time for the December or January meeting.

2) detroit.pm.org is still down, or down again.

3) Did I hear somebody at the meeting volunteer to do a flier? I could
put some up around the Chrysler Tech Center. Rumor has it, there's
some Perl people here (just not in my particular group).

--
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/