[Detroit-pm] Reminder Detroit.pm meeting tomorrow, Tuesday Nov 19th

Todd Chapman Todd.Chapman at eprize.com
Mon Nov 19 18:46:31 PST 2007

Reminder about our meeting tomorrow. Please RSVP if you haven't so we
have enough pizza. Be here at 6:30 if you want to eat with us, but
please no sooner than that.

Also, please look at the Jifty tutorial before the meeting. I don't want
to spend much time on the basics.

-Todd

The next meeting of the Detroit Perl Mongers / Dynamic Languages group
will be at 7pm on November 20th, 2007.

This month we have two interesting topics to be presented:

1. Todd Chapman will present on building web apps using the Jifty
framework (http://jifty.org/). Please take time to review the Jifty
tutorial before the meeting so that we can spend as little time as
possible on Jifty basics and cover more advanced Jifty features. The
Jifty tutorial is here:
http://search.cpan.org/~jesse/Jifty-0.70824/lib/Jifty/Manual/Tutorial.po
d.

2. Ken Fox will be presenting on tied objects in Perl.

The meeting location is One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069. The
meeting starts at 7pm with food provided by ePrize. Please RSVP to
todd.chapman at eprize.com so we can be sure to order enough food for
everyone.

Todd Chapman
todd.chapman at eprize.com