[Denver-pm] Wondering if this group is still active?

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Thu Jan 21 09:53:02 PST 2016

It seems like there is almost a quorum of participants responding to this
topic.  I'd be happy to schedule a location and a time for a social
gathering to see if there is enough interest to relaunch a more regular
event.
Feel free to propose something.  Personally I favor downtown denver and
regions south for venue selection.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Richard Howlett <richard.howlett at nilar.com