[Denver-pm] WWW::Mechanize and MS Project Server?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 12:40:21 PDT 2014

I'm trying to automate getting a directory listing and some files from a MS
project server.  I have this:

my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new() || die "Couldn't set new $!";
#  $mech->credentials($User,$Pass);
$mech->credentials( $TopURL, '', $User, $Pass);
$mech->cookie_jar(HTTP::Cookies->new(
                    file =>"mechcookies.txt",
                    autosave => 1));
$mech->get($TopURL) || die "Couldn't get Top :$!:";

I have verified $TopURL, $User and $Pass.  Whenever I run the code it
throws an error that I'm unauthorized.

Any ideas?

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar