[Denver-pm] perl cgi-bin and Content Type?

Jon three18ti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:39:35 PST 2014

Hey Robert,

LONG time since I last wrote a CGI script.

Shouldn't it be \r\n in the doctype declaration?

print "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\r\n";

I could be wrong, but I have vague flashbacks of the doctype causing me
horrible headaches....

Again, I could be way off, but you can call me names after you try it ;)

Best Regards,
Jon A