[Denver-pm] Social meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) 7:00PM at Rackhouse.

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Fri Jul 13 11:10:36 PDT 2012

Jay, are you going to have any time to get together on Thursday, maybe
during the day if not for dinner?  I leave town tomorrow morning and get
back late Wednesday.

I live in Denver not far from City Park, where are you Chris?  If
Thursday works (e.g. lunch or dinner) maybe we could meet at:
http://www.goosetowntavern.com/

Larry