[Denver-pm] Social meeting Tomorrow (Tuesday) 7:00PM at Rackhouse.

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Tue Jul 10 11:56:30 PDT 2012

Hi Chris -

> I'm looking forward to seeing you all and getting this going again.
> Some details on the venue are at http://denver.pm.org/ and
> http://www.rackhousepub.com/

Will see you there, this should help you recognize me:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29379919@N07/7187242255/in/photostream

> Anyone have ideas of other vectors I can use to announce this event?

It would be nice to start a Meetup group - that would help take care of
scheduling/announcing meetings as well as automatically contacting
people who have set up interests for Perl, Open Source, web development,
software development, etc.

Thanks!
Larry