[Delhi-pm] Quack and hack Delhi baseline Perl

Rohit bankoti rohitzidu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:06:55 PDT 2015

Hello guys,

Welcome to the "Quack & Hack - Delhi", We are delighted that  benefits of
membership will meet your expectations. Quack & Hack-open source community
well known for Instant Answer and Search Engine Hack around the world. In
Bangalore we had completed two meetups, above 350+ members.

The basline for search is perl 5.6 and It is very easy to setup and play
around.

Some Insights:
Personal search results, bring exposure to a source of great data, cheat
sheet, search engine hack or simply enjoy collaborating with smart people
around the world, your live code will help millions of searchers every day
and get credits.
About : https://duckduckgo.com/about
Tour of search engine: https://duckduckgo.com/tour

We are receptive to new ideas, Don't hesitate to write!
Check out:"Quack & Hack - Delhi", Below will be meetup link:
http://meetu.ps/2JyMZM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Quack.Hack.Delhi
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Quack-Hack-Delhi-6979866/about
twitter: twitter.com/duckduckhack

As a member you will automatically receive notifications for upcoming event
shortly.

Cheers!!

<https://codio.com/>

*Rohit*