[Dahut-pm] Perl jobs around?

Robin Berjon robin at berjon.com
Wed Jul 11 07:39:17 PDT 2007

Hey Michael,

On Jul 04, 2007, at 19:56, Michael Kröll wrote:
> Well, "cool" is surely relative and with the following, I am
> definitely
> biased since it concerns two Camel Hackers needed for my own team:
> http://www.3united.com/site/pdf/359.pdf
> It is on site - guess, that's a drawback for some. Apart from that,
> its
> definitely kinda cool!

Well it definitely sounds like an interesting job, but right now I'm
rather interested in staying in Paris, so despite Vienna being cool
(hey I even have a Rosa Antifa Wien poster here right above my
desk :) and despite the pretty girls in the job description, I'll
pass for now. But thanks! :-)

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/