[Dahut-pm] Decisions

James G Smith JGSmith at TAMU.Edu
Wed Aug 6 16:28:18 CDT 2003

Robin Berjon <robin.berjon at expway.fr> wrote:
>Kip Hampton wrote:
>> Robin Berjon wrote:
>>> I move for wide announcement: let them all join and the Dahut will
>>> know Her own.
>>
>> "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled as convincing the World that
>> He didn't exist."
>>
>> -1 (but only for a while).
>>
>> Let the roots of our little Absurdist cabal take hold before we start
>> diluting the environment with the unfortunate and cursed even-legs, huh?.
>
>I can settle for that, but in exchange for members being bound to name-drop
>dahut.pm completely out of context.

I like this idea -- let us solidify our identity as a pm before
letting others enter -- perhaps recruit from #axkit-dahut for now.
Eventually, yes, we can open it up to general membership.

>>> Second order of dahutness is answering the leader of Camelot.pm that
>>> it would seem contacted us.
>>
>> Maybe a round-table discussion with them is in order (even if only for
>> one brief, shining moment) ?

Beware geeks bearing gifts.  No wooden wabbits!
--
James Smith <JGSmith at TAMU.Edu>, 979-862-3725
Texas A&M CIS Operating Systems Group, Unix