[Curitiba-pm] Modern Perl 2011-2012 disponível

Felipe Leprevost leprevostfv at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:59:54 PST 2012

Olá pessoas, estou repassando a notícia abaixo direto do site do Chromatic,
aproveitem.

Modern Perl 2011-2012 PDFs Available!
By chromatic <http://www.wgz.org/~chromatic> on February 28, 2012 1:38 PM | No
Comments<http://www.modernperlbooks.com/mt/2012/02/modern-perl-2011-2012-pdfs-available.html#comments>

We've just put letter and A4 sized PDFs of Modern Perl: the
Book<http://onyxneon.com/books/modern_perl/index.html> online.
This is the new edition, updated for 5.14 and 2011-2012.

As usual, these electronic versions are free to download. Please do. Please
share them with friends, family, colleagues, coworkers, and interested
people.

Of course we're always thrilled if you buy a printed copy of Modern Perl:
the book<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0977920178?ie=UTF8&tag=onyneopre-20>.
Yet even if you don't, please share a copy with your friends, tell other
people about it, and (especially) post kind reviews far and wide.

We'd love to see reviews on places like Slashdot
<http://slashdot.org/>, LWN<http://lwn.net/>,
any bookseller, and any other popular tech site.

We're working on other forms, like ePub and Kindle. That's been the delay
(along with personal business); the previous edition's Kindle formatting
didn't have the quality we wanted, so we're doing it ourselves to get
things right. I hope to have those available in the next couple of weeks,
but that depends on how much more debugging we have to do.

Thanks, as always, for reading.

--
Felipe da Veiga Leprevost
Computational Biology Laboratory