[Columbus-pm] Fwd: From Dedicated Technologies, Inc. regarding our opening for a Perl PHP Windows developer

JA jalex at pobox.com
Wed Nov 2 15:41:17 PST 2005

Subject: From Dedicated Technologies, Inc. regarding our opening for a Perl
PHP Windows developer
Date: Wednesday 02 November 2005 14:42
From: Cindy Barker <cindy.barker at dedicatedtech.com>
To: alexander.232 at osu.edu

Dear Jason:

I was pleased to find your contact information on the Perl Mongers web site.
Jason, we have a position open here in Columbus for a Perl PHP Windows
Developer.  The position is a great career opportunity for the right
candidate.  Please contact me to tell me if you are interested in being
considered for it or if you know another qualified individual who would be
interested.  I would need their contact information as well.  My contact
information is listed below.

I am scheduling interviews on Thursday 11-3-05 and on 11-4-05.  Please let
me know what time on either day is best for you.

The position that we have posted on the Internet is as follows:

Dedicated Technologies, Inc. (DTI) is a regional IT consulting firm based in
Columbus, Ohio.  Our continued growth has led to multiple openings for
Microsoft Perl/PHP Developer/Analysts.

The selected candidate will have these Primary Technical Skills:

A minimum of six years of professional IT experience

Perl

PHP (in a Microsoft environment)

Secondary Technical Skills:

Java/JavaSwing (in a Microsoft environment)

Soft Skills:

Communicating,

Ability to catch on quickly

The successful candidate needs a deep understanding of Perl or PHP in a
Microsoft environment.  Understanding of development in a multi-tier web
based environment is very useful.

Business Need: Our client's existing base of applications is growing
steadily. The client environment is a true Microsoft environment from
development through production, so the successful candidates must have Perl
and PHP experience in a Windows environment.

It is a condition of employment with DTI that selected candidates must
furnish DTI with required paperwork, including (but not limited to)
background check permission requests, an employment application, and profile
development documents.

About DTI:

DTI has a unique business model which allows us to hire the best
professionals in our business.  We have three practices: Project Delivery,
Enterprise Support, and Development services, each of which is managed by a
DTI consultant.  Our consultants select who joins our team, and as a result,
they only choose people with whom they would want to work after the
candidates have undergone a rigorous interview process. Our employees are
rewarded with interesting engagements and a very supportive work environment
at DTI.

For more information about DTI, please visit our web site at:

www.dedicatedtech.com

For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
recruiting at dedicatedtech.com

Sincerely yours,

Cindy Barker

Recruiting/Business Development Manager

Dedicated Technologies, Inc.

614.460.3200 x.224

614.296.1597 (cell)

cindy.barker at dedicatedtech.com

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. -