[columbus.pm] maybe summers are a little slower

Jason Alexander alexande at cob.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:06:59 CDT 2000

Chad,

    Everyone seems to be on vacation, and as a systems administrator,
this is my busiest time of the year.  I don't really have anything
planned.  The columbus.pm.org site is locked until they can reset my
access.  I don't have a laptop. =)  Would it be okay to put the meetings
on hold for a couple months.?  I appreciate you scheduling the
location.  I am sorry about the inconvenience.  If anyone on the list
wishes to help with organization and keeping things rolling, let me
know.

    I am simply the main contact and "center of the ferris wheel".  This
isn't the military - you are in charge.  We aren't doing too bad for
being 9 months old.  What would people like to see or do?  Does everyone
have acess to a unix box or a machine with perl?

--Jason
To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org