Columbus PM Meeting 1.7 - OCT 7, 1999 - My Place

Jason Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Thu Sep 30 15:37:43 CDT 1999

Columbus.pm meeting at my apartment on October 7, 1999 at 6:30 pm EST.

I will have a grill, cook some burgers, hot dogs, bratwurst (which I will
provide - with buns) to eat.
Bring your own drinks to share (alchohol is fine and dandy, legal and
good), and any snacks.
Anything else you want to grill is cool too.  I think I only have a
one-burner grill, but it still cooks something.

I have a couple computers - we can sit on my "small" patio and be noisy, or
whatever.  Bring a friend.
This meeting is for fun and such.  I would be happy if we got the whole
group organized and had people doing different things like web design,
logos, someone to plan trips, someone to take care of speakers if a speaker
comes in to present something (Mark-Jason Dominus, Randal Schwartz, or
someone...), someone to keep track of meetings, etc.

Anyone have ideas how we could raise money as a group to buy door prizes or
cover expenses of speakers?  A code project or something?
--Jason Alexander  614-JET-YOGA  jalex+ at osu.edu
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~alexande/  "the figurehead"

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org