Next meeting - First THURSDAY in November

Jason Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Thu Oct 21 20:54:36 CDT 1999

Please be aware of the upcoming meeting during the first week in
November.  The location will be announced later.

You may certainly use this list for any questions about perl, comments
about perl, Columbus and life and stuff...whatever.  Just don't start a
pyramid scheme.  I already have a couple people that have said they will
help out with the group, in getting it organized and planning it out.   If
you want to help get things started, let me know.  Once we get a few people
for the planning and administrative tasks we should be doing quite well.

There are a variety of skill levels in the group, so beginners need not be
worried.   We are all about having fun, learning more about perl, and
advocating perl solutions.

--Jason

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org