Coding Challenge

John Justice zesty+ at osu.edu
Tue Oct 12 13:07:31 CDT 1999

In conversation with an OSU Cis Prof, we talked about a lab for one of his
classes, CIS222.  After talking to him for a while, I told him that I
thought the lab could be done in 10 lines of perl.  He wasn't sure that he
believed me, but said he'd like to see the code if it could be done.  So
here's the challenge: write a solution for CIS 222 Lab 1 at
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~weide/sce/now/222/labs/lab01/index.html in
as few lines of perl as possible.  Send as many solutions as possible to
the list.  I'm working on a solution of my own, but I think I want to shoot
for obfuscated code first and compact code second.  :)

Good luck!

"The number you have dialed is imaginary.
Please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again."
*****   John Justice   ***   zesty+ at osu.edu   *****

To send mail to the Columbus.pm list send email to
columbus-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org