slight update

Jason Alexander jalex+ at osu.edu
Fri Aug 27 10:47:20 CDT 1999

I am wondering if there is enough information provided about the mailing
list. Is it clear how to post and all that? I never created a footer for
the list, but I can create one telling you how to mail to the mailing list
and add and remove, etc. Any thoughts on that?

Also, if I have the columbus.pm webpage have member's pages, do you want to
have your photos
there or not. I am thinking not, to keep it professional...but it doesn't
matter. I was planning on setting up a site where you could upload your
sub-page to. We'll see how it goes.
--Jason