Unfortunate

David Collins dbcollins at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 13:48:57 CDT 1999

I feel unfortunate that I missed the first meeting and I will try my
darndest to make it to the others.  I have a suggestion for something
the group can do. It seems to me that with so many Perl programmers
swapping ideas, it might be interesting to tackle a big project
collectively and release it as open source.  You can still have fun
discussing the way you implemented a particular module or snippit of
code but collective a large useful piece of software might be born.

My 2 cents,
  Dave