[cologne-pm] [niederrhein.pm] Nächstes niederrhein.pm Treffen - 10.03.?

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+nrpm at rabbit.us
Do Mär 21 07:26:50 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 02:13:11PM +0100, Jens Rehsack wrote:
> Hallo zusammen,
>
> der 2. Mittwoch des Monats ist diesmal der 10.03. - exakt einen Tag
> bevor die Völkerwanderung einsetzt.
>
> Behalten wir den Termin trotzdem bei?

Whatever date is decided is fine by me.

Related: Given that we have a nicer space now we can do actual
presentations like a real .pm ought to do sometimes ;) If no other
pressing talks/discussions are planned I would like to make a short
presentation about how to microbenchmark properly, will take 25~30
minutes (in english, sowwy ;).

Cheers