[Cologne-pm] YAPC::Euope::2003

Michael Lamertz mike at lamertz.net
Thu Jun 12 18:08:23 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 11:49:10PM +0200, D at vid lacravate wrote:
> Hi Mike ,
>
> > My Hotel is the Hotel Meslay Republique, and I'm arriving tuesday 22nd and
> > stay until saturday 26th.
> That's a good choice AFAIK considering it is about ten minutes walk away from the venue , i'll give you the exact (and simple) route to get there if you want ...

Naah, that would take the fun out of it, wouldn't it?  ;)

> One more question : are you staying there on your own or are there other german mongers with you ...?

Right now I'm on my own.  Ludger, who's on this list too has recently
become a daddy.  He has hopes to get some days of for the event,
although that's still under negotiation with 'da missus...

Say, to get completely off topic in the good old London.pm tradition -
although not about buffy:

I was at the Cat Power concert (absolutely breathtaking) here in cologne
last friday, and the supporting act was called "Women & Children".  I
didn't manage to find anything about them on google, due to that generic
name, but the girl who sang told the audience between songs that they
are all from different countries but live in paris.

You wouldn't by any chance know anything about an unknown underdog band
that fits this description, wouldn't you?

Just a wild guess.

--
	    Well, then let's give that Java-Wussie a beating... (me)

Michael Lamertz                        |     +49 2234 204947 / +49 171 6900 310
Sandstr. 122                           |                       mike at lamertz.net
50226 Frechen                          |                 http://www.lamertz.net
Germany                                |               http://www.perl-ronin.de