[Cluj-pm] 3 years down, forever to go: CALL FOR SPEAKERS for the upcoming Cluj.pm Anniversary

Amalia amalia at cluj.pm
Tue Feb 24 04:35:04 PST 2015

Hello mongers,

It's the 8th edition and it's a special one: *Cluj.pm turns 3 on March
16^th *. So an anniversary event is required, with special guests and
the most amazing guest speaker we could possibly have, the creator of
Perl in person, *LARRY WALL*. Best anniversary gift is his presence at
one of our events, we're thrilled!

If you are interested in giving a talk, we'd definitely want to hear
about it, as soon as you can.

Your topics may cover anything related to Perl, so be creative and
surprise us with your talk proposals.

Please *submit your talk* (topic, description and duration of your
presentation) by sending an email to Amalia (amalia at cluj.pm
<http://cluj.pm/mt-static/html/amalia@cluj.pm>) by *March 4**^th *.
Please keep in mind that there are three types of talk slots: /40
minutes, 20 minutes and 5 minutes/ (lightning talks)

All the approved speakers will be notified by March *5**^th *. For
details and updates, please visit: _www.cluj.pm_, our Twitter
<https://twitter.com/clujpm>or Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cluj.pm>pages.

Cheers,