[Classiccity-pm] Test

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Wed Jun 13 14:13:24 PDT 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 4:44 PM, Paul Keck wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 03:57:18PM -0400, Darrell Golliher wrote:
>>

>> *ping*  Is this still alive?  Anybody going to OSCON this year?
>
> I wish!

    Our O'Reilly User Group rep asked if I was going (I am) so I
thought I'd kill a few birds with one stone and update the website as
well as confirm the mailing list is still working.      Not sure I
can look her in the eye and call myself a user group leader these
days though... actually, I'm sure that I can't.

  -D