[Classiccity-pm] Compiled perl modules

Stephen Howard stephen at enterity.com
Tue Mar 21 09:13:57 PST 2006

If they're running the same OS and processor architecture you should be
able to get that to work.  I don't entierly know what is involved, though.

A good general overview of date/time modules in CPAN is here:

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/03/13/datetime.html

I don't know if there's something else out there that will fit your needs.

-Stephen