[Classiccity-pm] tap tap ... is this thing on?

Stephen Howard stephen at enterity.com
Wed Oct 12 15:07:19 PDT 2005

Paul Keck wrote:

>On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 08:49:16PM -0400, nathan r. hruby wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, David Westbrook wrote:
>>

>>>I  recently moved into athens (and new to any pm group) and joined the
>>>list in case it ever became active ..  what did past activities consist of?
>>>

>>Mainly, making punctuation execute correctly :)
>>

>Nathan is a disgruntled PHPer.  He wishes his punctuation had more meaning.  :-)
>
>We were getting together at a meeting room at the Athens Library and giving
>each other little presentations about projects were were working on, and
>asking each other for opinions on the best way to do this or that.  It was
>fun.  We usually only had a handful of people so the momentum was not
>massive.
>
>I personally would also be up for beers and Perl talk.  A lot of Perl
>hackers seem to like beer, and I am no exception.

I'd be up for a get together.  My own schedule is pretty flexible.  Do
people prefer weeknights or weekends?  I thought we could use the wiki
to do this, but I don't see how to go about creating an account (didn't
see instructions in the FAQ either), and i'm being prompted for a
user/pass when trying to add my name to the member page.