[Classiccity-pm] meeting?

Leslie Grove lgrove at uga.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:04:52 CST 2004

Darrell Golliher wrote:
>   Leslie asked if I knew when the next meeting is going to be so I
>   thought it time to figure that out.  As I recall we said we wanted
>   to do some sort of perl outreach and that we wanted to spend a
>   meeting talking about that.  Is that still what you guys want to do?

I believe Sam F. had a presentation in mind, also?

 >   Do you want to meet at the Library, or since we have no formal
 >   presentation would you rather meet at a restraunt or watering hole?

If he doesn't, this sounds great.  I wouldn't be able to make it on the
25th, but don't let that stop you guys if that date works best for
everyone else.

Also, I happen to have an extra copy of Perl Medic
(http://linuxpr.com/releases/6734.html) I can give away at the next
meeting.  Good stuff so far, about maintaining other people's Perl code.
  (Don't worry - I won't review it!)
--

Leslie Grove
Computing Services