[Classiccity-pm] Mod Perl Question

Sam Feltus clmf8 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 11:59:30 CDT 2004

Hey ya'll.

I was wanting to tinker with ModPerl on a local machine.

Was thinking of getting RedHat 9.0, since hosting company is a RedHat shop.

I have only really used SuSe 8, so am spoiled with a nice GUI to install packages for me, so I can remain Happily Lazy and Ignorant of the CLI install process whenever possible.

Choices
RedHat 9.0
RedHat Fedora Core 1
SuSe Pro 9 Upgrade
Something else ya'll suggest

Obviously all are so dirt cheap price is irrelevant.

I really like SuSe due to it doing alot of dirty work for me.

Sam the Perl Gardener